Fig Config Settings
In the "fig" folder you will need to change the "config.php" file to your liking. The file will look like this to start:
$thumb_width = 100;
$thumb_height = 100;
$crop_to_fit = false;
$data_folder = "data";
- thumb_width - Width of your thumbnails
- thumb_height - Height of your thumbnails
- crop_to_fit - "true" will crop the thumbnail so that it fits the width and height exactly. "false" will fit the thumbnail within the height and width while maintaining its proportions.
- data_folder - The folder that contains your image gallery folder structure and images. This is the "data" folder by default. If you change the name of the "data" folder you must change this setting.
You may be wondering why you must set thumbnail width and height in this config file and also in the XML settings file. This may change in a future version of Fig and is likely bad programming on my part, but works for now.
FigPro Additional Settings
FigPro has a few additional settings:
$flickr_username= " ";
$flickr_api_key= " ";
$flickr_api_secret = " ";
- $flickr_username - The username used to log into your flickr account.
- $flickr_api_key - Your Flickr API Key received from flickr.
- $flickr_api_secret - Your Flickr API Secret received along with your flick API key.
Obviously the above settings are only needed if you plan on using Flickr integration with your gallery.